Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dictionary Pages

Crafting is so much fun, and there are so many things around your house that can be used for crafting.  Who would have ever guessed I would use Dictionary Pages on a card?  But I did.  I like how it turned out, and it was really easy too.
This card uses  black chalkboard base, cream cardstock, dictionary pages, some seam binding, and a Jenni Bowlin flair button in the center of my flower, which was also cut from dictionary pages using my scalloped scissors.  Easy!

I'm linking my card in some challenges that I found where they fit the challenge themes:

Simon Says Stamp Challenges - The Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

The Kraft Journal Challenges - Challenge #183 - Dictionary Pages

Little Scrap Pieces Challenges - Show It Off Saturday
 
Stamp and Create Challenges - The August Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Word Art Wednesdays Challenges - Challenge #143 - Anything Goes
 
Those are all the challenges I could find where I can play along this time.  I want to say THANKS to you for stopping by my blog.  How nice of you.
 
Sierra

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I bought an old dictionary quite a while back for the sole purpose of using in paper crafting! Love the button center of your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out gorgeous! I love the flower and ribbon treatment as well in the center! Your rocked the Dictionary Challenge at The Kraft Journal. Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete