Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cool, Crisp Autumn

Even though I'm back to work for the school year, I still love this time of year.  The leaves are starting to turn bright reds, oranges and yellows.  The air is cool and crisp, and the smell of leaves is in the air.  I enjoy this time of year so much; attending high school football games, bon fires, and just enjoying the outdoors on long walks in the evenings.
I made this little tag by combining a few different challenges.  I wanted to use the chalkboard technique as well as adding a little "witch" and I found this kitty witch (isn't he cute?).  I found a few challenges I can enter with this project.
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges - WITCH KRAFTY - My little kitty witch is an acrylic stamp from my stash.
 
Creative Card Crew Challenges - CHALLENGE #69 CHALKBOARD - I used the chalkboard technique on this tag by stamping my sentiment in white chalk ink and then inking the edges
 
As You Like It Challenges - YOUR FAVORITE SEASON & TELL US WHY - My favorite season in Fall/Autumn (as explained above) is my favorite time of the year because of the beautiful changing leaves and the cool air before Winter arrives
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - ANYTHING GOES - I have never won this challenge, but I sure would LOVE to go on a shopping spree in this amazing store

DRS Designs Challenges - CHALLENGE #137 - IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS - This isn't too terribly creepy, but it is a Halloween themed card with my scary little "Kitty Witch"

V's Sweet Ideas Challenge #26 - ANYTHING GOES
 
Thanks for visiting my blog, and feel free to leave a comment or even become a blog follower.  I really appreciate it.
 
Happy Autumn Days!
Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag with a real cutie on it

    x Hilda

    Mines up now on Simon Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween tag with the adorable kitty! Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and that kitty makes for a perfect Halloween tag! Good luck in the challenge over at DRS Designs. We appreciate you playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute Halloween tag! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is a great time. Your Halloween tag is lovely. Love the kitty!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Sierra, super cute image and I love how you've added the ribbons.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete