Saturday, August 23, 2014

Back To School

As an English Teacher, Summer is always my favorite time of year.  And yet it seems to pass by so quickly every year.  But I can't complain because my Summer was amazing, and I'm incredibly grateful to have a good job.  I've been working on getting my classroom ready, and it's really looking good.  It's ready....but am I?  LOL - I know that my crafting will really take a back seat, but I wanted to make a Back-To-School project for a co-worker of mine who is really having a rough time.  She went through a lot this Summer, so I made this for her and will give her a Starbucks card inside the library pocket so she can "get her fix" on the way to school.
I bought her a book of encouraging poems and quotes, and I stuck this library pocket on the inside along with the gift card.  I hope she likes it.  I used some colors on this project from an inspiration photo I found at one of my favorite challenge blogs.  I'm going to share it in some challenges:
 
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Back To School - You can read by Back-To-School story on this project above
 
 
Are you ready for school to start?  Well, ready or not.....here we go!
 
Sierra

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and unique! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with the Back To School Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete