Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Red, White & Blue

Even though it's past the 4th of July, I still wanted to make a red, white and blue card for a couple of challenges that I really wanted to enter.  I also like using up scraps I have on hand, and this card was created completely of left over scraps from my crafting table.  The stamped image got a little bit smudged, but I didn't start over.  Whatever!
Here are the challenges I found where I can share this card.  I haven't entered any challenges in a while, so please wish me luck!

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge - #140 Anything Goes

Sketch Saturday Challenge - #318 - Sketch

V's Sweet Ideas Challenge - #25 Red, White & Blue

Our Daily Bread Stamps Challenge Patriotic or Red, White & Blue (I didn't use an Our Daily Bread stamp)

A2Z Scrapbooking - July Challenge - Anything Goes


Virginia's View Challenge Blog - Demystifying Die-Cuts - I used die-cuts to cut my flags/banners


How nice of you to stop by to see my card and leave me a comment.  It's so much fun having creative friends and entering challenges.  Good luck to all of you entering challenges this week.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sierra. I like how you used the different stitches- it adds some interest to the card. I also like the patterned paper you're playing with her. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful patriotic card Sierra!! The combo of patterns and stitching is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and card with us for the Red, White and blue Shining the Light challenge at ODBD!! I enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sierra, what a beautiful card! I love your layout and the wonderful papers! And the fish-tail banners are perfect! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the different stitching on the same card--looks fab! thanks for joining us over at a2z Scrapbooking challenge!

    ReplyDelete