Monday, June 9, 2014

Tag Made of Scraps

I hope you are all having a great week.  I am delighted now that school has let out for the summer (since I'm a school teacher).  I finally have a little more time for crafting, gardening, and all the other things that have been piling up waiting for my attention.  This summer will fly by quickly, I'm sure!

I made this little kraft envelope by using SCRAPS from my pattern paper left-overs.  I added the paper pieces, inked them, and added a little metal edge tag and a button with kraft jute.  I love all kinds of vintage and shabby looking crafts.  I'm not the greatest designer out there, but I am inspired by a lot of the really great crafters, and I always get lots of great ideas.  I'm happy with how this turned out, and I will be using it to give a Starbucks gift card to my Dad for Father's Day.
I am going to link this to a few challenges that I found where they will fit the theme.  Here are the challenges I've found where I can share my project.....

Virginia's View - Challenge #4 - Tags and Scraplings - I used a metal edge hang tag, and I also used paper scraps.  This challenge was just perfect for my project

Little Scrap Pieces Challenge -Saturday Linky Party

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Simon Says "Father's Day/Masculine" - I am using this to give my Dad his Father's Day gift card.

Thanks for visiting me, and please feel free to follow my blog.  I would also love to follow you on your blog.

Sierra


5 comments:

  1. This is truly lovely! I love the metal ring that you added. The flowers and little banners are such interesting elements and you totally make them work with your design! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined the twine into your scraps. Lovely tag good for lots of different occasions. Have fun scrapping and gardening and all the other summery things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Wonderful design! Love the metal tag on there! Perfect!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, Sierra. I hope you will stop by and play along with us again soon at Word Art Wednesday. We miss you!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. quel superbe style Sierra, très élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete