Saturday, March 15, 2014

Welcome, Little One

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything.  I've been SO incredibly busy with work, shoveling the heaps of snow that keep accumulating, and just keeping up with life in general, that I haven't had hardly any time to create anything.  I made this little envelope to send to a friend who had a baby girl, and I thought I would slip a gift card inside it, and then she could use it to save some trinkets inside.  I whipped it up pretty quickly, so it's not terribly fancy.  But I hope she will like it anyway.
Since I haven't created anything in so long, I haven't been able to play along in any challenges either.  These are the challenges I found where I can share this project.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - The Wednesday Challenge Where Simon Says "For Mother Or A Special Girl" - I made this for a VERY special little girl.  Her parents went through years of infertility and finally IVF in order to get her, so she is very special (as all new babies are).

Eileen Hull - Art With Heart Challenge - New Beginnings - It's always fun to celebrate a brand new baby and their "new beginnings" in this big world

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #123 - Anything Goes - Family Friendly And Uplifting/Encouraging

Cardz TV Card Challenge - Challenge #3 - For A New Baby

Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge Blog - March Challenge - Use Patterned Papers - I used three different Crate Paper designs, plus some stickers, etc.

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

If you know of any more challenges where I can share my project, I'd love to hear about them.  I tend to stick with the ones I know of, or ones that I see others entering.  I appreciate your input.  And, by the way, if you would like to follow my blog, I will follow you too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sierra

12 comments:

  1. Springtime needs to hurry up and get here. I love the envelope and the papers you've used. Your friend will love it!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful envie! I am sure the new mom will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet baby project, Sierra. We're always SO blessed when you are able to stop by and play along in our challenges, and I just want to thank you for sharing this with us this week. I hope you're doing well, and that you will join us again soon. We greatly appreciate your participation in our challenges, and hope that you enjoy playing with us even half as much as we enjoy having you!
    God bless your week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely envelope that will be very useful. Sometimes, just the right design turns out even if we don't spend a ton of time making it. Be proud of your work and know that it is mostly the thought that you spend your time being considerate of the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious envie, Sierra! Love the pretty doily and lovely framed sentiment.
    PS: thanks for stopping by my Blog and leaving your sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us in our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We love having so many beautiful designs showcased like yours each week. We appreciate your support.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job with the envelope card, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute! Love that clasp! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sierra, thanks for your kind comment on my blog and I welcome you as my new reader, you are welcome any time :-))
    Your welcome baby card is super cute, love your choice of paper and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sierra this is so beautiful! I'm just giddy over that fabulous birdie paper! Thanks for sharing your Art with Heart!

    Amy*

    ReplyDelete