Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paper Salon Scripture Card

Let me share a blessing with you all.  I have a crafty friend from church who scrapbooks and makes cards (she's PHENOMENAL) and now and then, she gives me a box of supplies from her stash.  Well, about a week ago, she gave me another box of goodies.  She told me that some of the stuff she gave me was over ten years old.  But, I don't mind one bit!  As long as I'm getting cute new (or at least new to me) supplies, I'm a happy camper!  I found these papers and stickers in the box from Paper Salon, and I just knew that I wanted to use them to make a scripture card.
I really love these beautiful colors, and can't believe she considered this "throw away" materials.  But, I'm SO glad that her blessing of abundance becomes my blessing as well.  God is SO GOOD, and I give Him all the praise and thanks for the kindness and generosity of this dear friend.

I'm going to share my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #125 - Anything Goes - I used a word art scripture file that I saved from one of their previous week's challenges.

Faith, Hope and Love Scripture Challenge - Challenge #4 - I used the Bible verse from Isaiah 12:2

The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog - Challenge #164 - A Color Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello.  I appreciate your comments, and would love to see what you've created this week.  Have fun crafting, and enjoy a great week, too!

Sierra


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the colors and you are right, old papers and embellishments are just as cute ten years later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sierra! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your sweet card with us in this week's challenge. We are so grateful to have you share with us, and hope that you will stop by again soon.
    May God bless your week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. There is a fun Blog Hop week of April 7 - check it out here: www.topdogdies.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra,
    What a stunningly beautiful card. The colors are just so sweet and I really like the layout. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. super joli, charmant et poétique, biz

    ReplyDelete