Saturday, February 15, 2014

All You Need Is Love

The weather outside is SO COLD......but, thankfully it's warm and cozy in my craft room.  I made myself a big cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream, and got to work.  I wanted to create a card to be able to enter several challenges I learned about this week.  If I'm lucky, I will be able to get one more finished this weekend.  However, like everyone else, I have a long list of things to get done.
My card has a kraft paper background, and some pattern papers from Girl Friday by Cosmo Cricket.  They're a much older set that I found at a garage sale last summer, but they're really cute.  I used a little wooden heart that I won from Freckled Fawn, and the stamp (All You Need Is) going up the side is from Papertrey Ink as is the LOVE die-cut.  It's a pretty simple card, but I like it.

These are all the different challenges I've found this week where I can share this card.  I would love to win, but even if I don't, it's still fun to play along:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Monday Challenge - We Love Stamps

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Wednesday Challenge - Let's Get Krafty

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #119 - Anything Goes

Just B Creative Crazy - February Linky Party - Just Because

The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog - Love - I used a kraft paper base

Frosted Designs Challenge Blog - Friday Challenge - Love Is....What Love Means To Me - I used the sentiment "All You Need Is Love" because I feel like as long as we have the love of family and friends, we will always be SO blessed!  It's all about the LOVE!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I've been trying harder to comment on people's blogs, and I've been following everybody in the hopes that they will follow me in return.  I would LOVE to have you all as followers, and I will follow each of you in return.

Have a great week everyone!
Sierra

16 comments:

  1. Super cute and colorful! I love your LOVE bold and centered! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coloré et fun, c'est tellement joli et charmant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mix of papers and patterns! Sweet love inspired card! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to share your art in our challenges, and please come by again soon to play along when you are able. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card!! And you are so right, love makes the world go round. thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Sierra. I like the stitching- it adds such detail to cards and works well here. Do well in the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a truly pretty card. If I made a cup of anything there would be no room on my craft table for it. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us. Please come back soon.Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, Sierra. The kraft background really makes that gorgeous pink pop. And you know how much I LOVE stitching on card....and you have done a great job. Hope you're staying nice and warm....brrrr and thank you so much for being a follower. I'll be keeping an eye on you too!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty card!! I love all of the stitching!!! The colors look great together too! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and pretty...just a happy springy look. We appreciate your support and talent so much. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card!! Love the stitching :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sierra - yum your hot chocolate and cream sounds amazing! Your card is beautiful and I love the papers you have used, they go together really well. Thanks for your comments on my blog and I am now a follower of yours. I will be back for a look around - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card...Thanks for sharing with us this week for our "Love is" and "color challenge" at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Sierra. Fab choice of colours and so many great elements! Cannot wait for the next creation and I have started following your blog so that I do not miss out! All the best. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card!! Love the colors and the details!! I am going to become a follower of your blog - would you consider checking out my blog - http;//daisiesgirl.com I would really love a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am now following you - my icon is a daisy and my name is Taunya Butler

    ReplyDelete