Saturday, January 25, 2014

Trivial Information

Yay!  I found time to make a second card this week, and now I will have a couple of entries in each of the challenges I found.  I'm not really good at this "humor thing", but I'm trying!  LOL  I made my card using an October Afternoon sticker that talks (with humor) about Trivial Information.  Here is my card.
These are the same challenges I entered with my other card, but I'm really glad that at least I will have two entries in the ones that allow it.  I doubt I will get any more cards made this week.  I'm not really even sure who I will be giving this card to, but it was still fun to make it and enter it in some challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Simon Says "Let's Have A Laugh" - I'm not great with humor on my cards, but I used two October Afternoon sticker that talk humorously about "Trivial Information"

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge - Challenge #116 - Anything Goes

V's Sweet Ideas Challenges Blog - Challenge #19 - Anything Goes

Just B Creative Crazy - January Linky Party

Little Scrap Pieces - Friday Linky Party

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I would love to have you become a follower, and I will visit and follow your blog as well.  I appreciate your comments, too.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sierra!
    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.
    I also liked what you do and became a follower of yours :)
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolie, magnifique style, très inspiré, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun card, Sierra. Thanks so much for joining our challenge again this week. I love seeing your art linked up with us, and hope you enjoy playing in our challenges as much as we enjoy having you!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, great design too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Bingo card. Love all the neat embellishments here. Perfectly done! So glad you shared your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We started a new Challenge so, hope you come join us again. Leaving you with God's Word in Galatians 5:1, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

    God bless always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card Sierra! Love the design of this one and the Bingo piece is a terrific addition. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete