Friday, January 24, 2014

Sew Much Fun

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much here on my poor pitiful blog.  But I saw a few challenges this week that I really wanted to enter, so I made a card to share.  I am always so inspired by cards I see on other people's blogs, and this one really came from an idea on saw on another crafter's blog.  I love sewing cards.  I own most of the popular "sewing-related' stamps, embellishments, and die-cuts.  And any time that I see sewing papers or anything else, I buy them right away.  I just love the vintage style the create.
I don't remember what brands I used other than the stamps- they are from Papertrey Ink.  I got some of this crinkled seam binding from a friend.  I wish I owned it in every color.  It's so sweet.  These are the challenges I found where I could share this card:
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says Let's Have A Laugh - This card is a "play on words" - "Sew Much Fun"
 
Word Art Wednesdays Challenge Blog - Challenge #116 - Anything Goes
 
Little Scrap Pieces Blog - Friday Fun Linky Party

Just B Creative Crazy Blog- January Linky Party - Just For Fun/Anything Goes - WONDERFUL sponsors and lots of fun (hops and sponsors, awesome fun!)

V's Sweet Ideas Challenges - Challenge #19 - Anything Goes Challenge
 
If I can find any more challenges to enter, I sure will.  I just don't know about very many.  One of my favorites was always Twist of Faith, but they closed I think.  I don't have a lot of time to look for others, or even know where to look really.  I usually just enter the challenges that I see other people I admire entering.  This is all for now.  Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I would really appreciate it if you would become my follower, and I will visit and follow your blog.
 
Have a great day!
Sierra

9 comments:

  1. So/sew sweet/suite, vintage is always fun.Thank you for posting this outstanding project with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson,
    Word Art Wednesday
    PS Remember you can enter 5 pieces of art each week which gives you five chances to win one of our very sweet prizes.
    PS Go to Paper Playful and check it for challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Sew fabulous!! Thanks for swinging by my blog! I always have 2 current challenges going that can be found on my right sidebar, would love for you to join in!

    Also here is the gallery where you can see the skittles in action, and view a quick view~

    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/p/skittle-gallery.html

    Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe et tellement shabby, j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness Sierra, it's absolutely gorgeous! I too miss Twist of Faith, but you can go to http://paperplayful.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. So sweet and fun. Just became your follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card love the B.paper and cotton spools and gorgeous bows -I have just tried to follow your blog but blogger not playing will try again
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Sierra. I also love sewing cards, and I even have that PTI stamp set. You did an amazing job, and I thank you so much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge this week.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card! I get really inspired by other people's blogs too. Thank you so much for being my first follower!! :) I'm now following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Sierra! I love the colours and textures. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let's Have a Laugh!

    ReplyDelete