Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Scripture Tag

I always enjoy the free scripture files at Word Art Wednesday, and I like to create tags with them whenever I can.  I wish I had one tag made for every single challenge they ever had using every single scripture they've ever offered.  Wouldn't that be awesome?  Well, I do have a few now, but not all of them by a long shot.  It time weren't an issue, I'd be in my craft room 24/7 - or close to it.
As I've said before, I like to give tags to my Bible Study friends so they can use them as bookmarks.  They enjoy getting and using them, and I enjoy making and giving them.  Here are the challenges I'm going to enter.

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes - Psalm 40:1

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With Twine or String - I used black baker's twine

Just B Creative - January Linky Party

Ribbon Carousel - Challenge #89 - "Love, Birthdays and Chicken Soup" - To me, this says "Anything Goes within those categories), so I made a tag using something that I "LOVE" - Bible scripture!

Thank you to the few new followers I recently got.  It's really hard making friends in blog land.  I'm always so grateful to have people stop by, and really would love to have you all follow me if you're not already.  I hope that some day I will reach 100 followers!  That sounds amazingly fun.

Have fun making things!

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Tags rule. I enjoyed seeing your lovely art today and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tag. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week, and please stop by again soon - you can enter up to 5 times each week.
    God bless you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We are so grateful and blessed by everyone who participates and supports our cause. Your tag is so sweet, and definitely an inspiration for everyone. Thanks again. Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love that pretty psalm!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete