Thursday, December 19, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Baby, It's Cold Outside!  And I mean that QUITE literally!  It was 14 degrees here today, and the forecast is for the numbers to drop well below zero by Sunday!  Living in Minnesota is definitely fun, but you have to expect snow and cold weather.  We had best start pulling out our long underwear, and turn up the heater in the house......cuz, Baby It's Cold Outside!
I made this card following the guidelines for a few specific challenges this week.  I want to share it in all these challenges, and I will cross my fingers to hope for a little "Christmas win" for myself.  And if I don't win, I had fun making my card and playing along anyway!
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - BLING IT ON!!  To make my card BLING, I used glitter on the window pane, and some tiny gems by the stars.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - STAMP OUT 2014 - I used stamps for the girl image, and the sentiment image.

City Crafter Challenge Blog - CHALLENGE #190 - JINGLE BELLS

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge Blog - CHALLENGE #111 - ANYTHING GOES
 
Little Scrap Pieces - JOY AND FUN FRIDAY LINKY PARTY

My Craft Spot - CHALLENGE #122 - WRAP IT UP!
 
I don't know how man more blog posts and projects I will get done before Christmas, so just in case I'm not back before the holidays are over, Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  He is the true gift of Christmas, and I hope that if you haven't received this priceless gift, that you will accept the greatest gift ever given - ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ.  Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year as well.  God bless you all.
 
Sierra

14 comments:

  1. Just so sweet and darling, Sierra! I love little Abigail peeking through the window!! Stay warm up there in MN ... thanks for sharing your festive and fun card with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Stay warm and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet! I actually grew up in Northern Minnesota, so I remember those super cold winters. Hope you're staying warm inside at the craft table. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year, too!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful! Love the window and the sweet girl image. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Good luck on the challenges and happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super jolie scène, c'est adorable et charmant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You are so creative, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!!! Love seeing the Paper Sweeties!! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is a treasure. The bells in the nosegay are just too sweet. Thank you for joining us today at Word Art Wednesday with your fabulous art.
    Advent Blessings of Hope, Peace and Joy,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have to say, your card's adorable, love the sweetie peeking out from her warm spot. We think it's cold in Central Cal when it's 37, can't imaging your weather! and 'Go Girl' with hitting 7 challenges! You win the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very CUTE! Love little Abigail peeking out from the window! Love the stars, trim, and bells, too! Thanks so much for joining us for the Paper Sweetie Challenge this month! Try to stay warm and Merry Christmas to you and yours!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love your design

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge !

    Wishing you a very happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Sierra! The sweet image is adorable and I love her peeking through the window! The lace is so pretty and then to top it off with the twine, bell cluster...beautiful job!! Love all the details! Good luck to you in the challenges!

    By the way, where do you live in Minnesota? I live near Duluth by Lake Superior....and yes it had been COLD ha? Today freezing rain, yuk! Stay warm my friend and thanks so much for popping over to my blog!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete