Friday, December 13, 2013

A Holiday Gift

I've sure seen some amazing holiday gifts on people's blogs this week.  I had to make a gift for a church event (it had to be home-made) so I started with a kraft paper six-pack that I decorated and filled with lots of candy and treats.  I took some old Starbucks bottles and filled them with candy and tied on ribbons and baker's twine.  I also added pretzel sticks rolled in white chocolate and crushed candy canes, some coffee, and mints. I decorated the kraft paper six-pack with pattern papers and embellishments.  It was a lot of work, but it turned out sweet and it went over really well at my church party.
These are the challenges I found where I can share my hand-made holiday gift:
 
The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog - Challenge #150 - Holiday Gifts - I used a kraft paper six-pack and covered it with pattern papers, and also used seam binding (found at The Kraft Outlet)
 
My Craft Spot - Challenge #121 - Christmas Gifts for Neighbors and Friends - I loved making this six-pack gift holder to use as a gift
 
Little Scrap Pieces - Friday Linky Party - Christmas Magic & Fun
 
V's Sweet Ideas Challenge - Challenge #18 - Holiday/Christmas Theme
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Wednesday Challenge:  Simon Says Snow - You can see the snowman peeking through, and there's also a snow-covered cottage on the front, and lots of other "snowy elements" on my project.
 
I am so thankful to have you stop by my blog, and I would love to hear your thoughts on my project. 
 
God bless you!
 
Sierra

10 comments:

  1. super chouette, c'est un super cadeau, plein de bonnes idées pour un résultat magnifique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS job on this! What a GREAT gift idea!
    Thank for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    MCS DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect gift ! and so charming too ! Thanks for sharing with us, and our readers, this week at The Kraft Journal !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this was really fun to put together, and I'm sure it was a hit! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at V's. We appreciate having you play along.
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great gift, anyone would love to get this!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sierra - We liked your project so well here at The Kraft Journal we have chosen to highlight it, and your blog, on our Feature Me Friday post 12/27/13. Please stop by that day and pick up your Featured Artist button ! Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to give a gift! I'm sure the recipient was thrilled!! I'm not surprised that this was such a hit with all those at the church party!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! Congrats on your KJ win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous gift idea! Congrats on the Kraft Journal Feature.

    ReplyDelete