Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Harvest Time Card

I really love this time of year.  The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and cool, I get to watch lots of football, and it's getting closer and closer to Christmas.  Hurray!  But for today, I wanted to share a Harvest Time card that I made.  I used some older Chatterbox pattern paper, a doily, some hemp cord, some velvet trim, a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket, a wooden Harvest plaque (from my stash), and some machine stitching.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges that I found where it would fit!
 
V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog - Challenge #17 - Color Challenge (Using red, gold, sage green and brown)
 
The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog - Challenge #145 - "Harvest Time" - I used hemp cord, a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket, and kraft paper for this card (all available at their fun store - which I LOVE)

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge - Challenge #105 - Anything Goes (I didn't use the scripture this time)

Twist of Faith Challenge Blog - Challenge #62 - "In Remembrance" - I shared this card because it is being sent to my cousin to remind her of all our fun Autumn days spent together when we were young

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Wednesday Challenge - "Keep It Clean and Simple"
 
It's so nice to have you stop by my blog and I thank you for your comments, and if you would be SO kind as to follow my blog, I will also follow YOUR blog.  That would be great.
 
Sierra

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the plaid is beautiful. Sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet Autumn card indeed, Sierra. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us. I hope you're having a very blessed week, and that you will have great success with the challenges you've entered.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful autumn card. The plaid background paper is lovely. I'm sure your cousin will love receiving this card along with the memories you write about in it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Twist of Faith this week! Hope to see you play along with us again soon!
    Tracey F., DT Twist of Faith Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great autumn colors and details in your card! It caught my eye in Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. très élégante et très classe, quel joli style, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely seasonal card! I love autumn colors so much! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite time of the year also. Love the warmness of this card. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith card challenges.
    Princess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty fall card! It's so cozy. This is my favorite time of year as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty! The doily looks so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn is my favorite times of the year too....and how lovely that you made a card to remember times with your cousin. Lovely card - lovely sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Twist of Faith this week.
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Twist of Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful...Love the lay-out, the doily and how you put together a wonderful color combo. Amazing job! Thanks for blessing us with a great project at Word Art Wednesday this week. Big hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete