Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Harvest Tag

I like to make tags because I can give them to friends to use as bookmarks.  I made some for the friends in my Bible study group, and they all love them and use them in their Bible Study handbooks, which made me feel really good.  So, I made this Autumn/Harvest Tag yesterday and put some beautiful Autumn leaves on it.
 
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges that I found where it would fit!  Feel free to let me know if you can think of any other challenges where I can share this week.  I don't know of a lot of different challenges.  I tend to copy some of the same challenges that my "blog friends" enter.  LOL

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog - Challenge #172 - "Tag It!"

Eureka Digital Stamps Challenge Blog - Challenge #64 - "Fall Leaves or Feathers" - I used leaves!
 
V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog - Challenge #17 - Color Challenge (Using red, gold, sage green and brown)
 
The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog - Challenge #145 - "Harvest Time" - I used some natural hemp cord and a Grungy Prim Tag (which are both available at their fun store The Kraft Outlet - which I LOVE)

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge - Challenge #105 - Anything Goes (I didn't use the scripture on this project, and hope that's OK)
 
It's so nice to have you stop by my blog and I thank you for your comments, and if you would be SO kind as to follow my blog, I will also follow YOUR blog.  That would be great.
 
Sierra

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Love it and would definitly love this as a bookmark. Thank you for joining us over at Vs sweet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, I love tags, as you see on my blog. I use them for bookmarks too. And as you said I have found people love to get them too. I also wanted to ask that when you come by my blog, please just call me Rea. Thank you. Sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. I LOVE the colors of the changing leaves, too. I even posted about it this week on my blog. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge this week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops! I almost missed that you have also shared this card in our challenges at Eureka Stamps AND V's Sweet Ideas. Thank you SO MUCH for playing along in both! We really appreciate your participation and hope you will stop by again very soon.
      Karen

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful fall tag! I like to attach things like this to food gifts I give -- makes it just a bit more festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super joli, j'adore ces très belles feuilles d'automne, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tag! So glad you've shared it with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tag! I really like the leaves. I can see why your tags are so popular with your Bible Study friends. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag! I love those leaves and your multiple ribbons! You may want to check out http://paperplayful.blogspot.com/ They have daily listings of challenges. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete