Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Pink and Load of Buttons

I found a few challenges this week that I really wanted to enter, so I made a card to cover the themes for these.  I plan to give this card to a special someone who will really appreciate it right now.  I used some really old Making Memories papers and embellishments along with lots of buttons.  I love using buttons on my projects, even though they usually require extra postage because they're so "lumpy".
These are the challenges I found where I want to enter this card, and I'm hoping it will bring me some luck this week.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Wednesday Challenge Blog - Use an Acrylic or Clear Stamp (No Digis)

Red Carpet Studios Challenge Blog - Challenge #54 - Pretty in Pink
 
Pile It On Challenge Blog - Challenge #40 - Favorite Color As Main Color
 
Dream Valley Challenge Blog - Challenge $67 - Buttons
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #101 - Anything Goes (Uplifting/Encouraging)
 
I wish I could find some more challenges to enter, but that's all I could think of.  I would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on my card, and would love even more to have you as a new follower of my blog.  I would LOVE to follow you in return.
 
I hope that you're having a happy week creating fun things, and I thank you so much for stopping by to say hello to me!

Sierra

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I really like the soft colors and all the buttons. Your friend is sure to enjoy it. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors and those fun buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful with these buttons - I love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge this week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. superbe, c'est vraiment très joli et très féminin, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, and I just love buttons. Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty card! We'd love for you to apply for the Design Team at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sierra, so pretty and feminine.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! This is so pretty!! Love your buttons and design!! Thanks for following my blog, I am also a new follower of you!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete