Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute Paper Bag Pocket

I'm here today to share a quick little project I made from a mini paper bag.  I will admit that I was very much inspired by other people on this - I'm not always the most creative on my own.  I do like how it turned out.
Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #67 - Buttons - I used LOTS of buttons!
 
Mark's Finest Papers Challenge Blog - Wednesday's Simple Salutations - Thinking Of You - I used a Mark's Finest Papers tea cup stamp from their Oh Beans Stamp Set.

Hiding In My Craftroom Challenges - Super Scraps Saturday - I used scraps and LOVE using scraps.  Great challenge!
 
The Kraft Journal - Challenge #142 - Discover Something New - This was my first time trying the little gift bag pockets that I learned about in a past tutorial at The Kraft Journal.   I saw several other people try them, and they seemed easy enough and turned out really cute, so I thought I'd give it a try.  My "Kraft" item was the small kraft paper bag I used to create this.
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #102 - Anything Goes - You don't have to use the scripture on your project.  I like using their gorgeous word art files, but I didn't this time.
 
I made this little gift card pocket based on a tutorial that I had seen some time ago over at The Kraft Journal.  I used a cute little paper bag and covered it with patterned papers, stickers, flowers and buttons.  I love getting ideas like this because they're easy and cute.  Mine turned out really good for my first try, and I will definitely do this again because it was super easy and fun.
 
I will be back again soon with another blog post to show you another one of these cute little pockets.  If you give it a try, please let me know so that I can look at yours too.
 
Sierra



9 comments:

  1. Adorable pocket card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this, and love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! Great job, and thanks so much for sharing in our challenge again this week.
    Be blessed,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Thanks for sharing at MFP Simple Salutations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun project! I love that you tried something new and it turned out so awesome!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at The Kraft Journal!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sympa et tellement mignon, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card, Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I really enjoyed your vintage pocket card. Thanks for joining us on Simple Salutations. Sorry for the late visit.

    ReplyDelete