Thursday, October 17, 2013

Christmas Paper Pocket

As promised, I'm back to share another one of these sweet little paper bag pockets.  I made this one with some older Christmas papers I had on hand.  I want to use it as a Christmas gift and I figured it's always good to get started on Christmas projects!
Here are the challenges I've found where I can enter this pocket project:
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #102 - Anything Goes
 
Dream Valley Challenge Blog - Challenge #67 - Buttons - I used LOTS of buttons!

Hiding In My Craftroom - Challenge:  Super Scraps Saturday - I used all scraps on this little pocket!
 
The Kraft Journal - Challenge #142 - Discover Something New - I tried my hand at these paper bag pockets (from a tutorial I found at The Kraft Journal a while back).  This is a "new discovery" for me, and I thought it was really easy and fun.  My "kraft" product is the mini paper bag I used!

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Christmas/Happy Holidays
 
If I find some more challenges where I can enter my little pockets, I would.  For now, that's all I have for you.  I really hope that everybody has a great week.
 
Sierra

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gorgeous project, so classy. Never enough Christmas stuff I say! So glad you joined us at The kaft Journal this week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pocket, Sierra. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday as well as The Kraft Journal.
    Have a blessed week and please join us again soon,.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one done in a Christmas theme, it looks so vintage and that is right up my alley. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the vintage look it has!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Another!!! This is awesome!!! I am going to have to give this a try! You did an awesome job!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at The Kraft Journal!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sierra - We (The Kraft Journal) loved this project so much we are going to be highlighting your blog on our Feature Me Friday post on Friday, November 1st. Please be sure to stop by that day and pick up your "featured artist" button !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. trop chouette, c'est super joli, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete