Monday, September 23, 2013

Delight Yourself In The Lord

I made this card using one of my favorite Bible verses  - Psalm 37:4.  I saw a card very similar to this on another blog, and I liked it so much that I decided to make my card like that one.  I can't remember whose blog it was on, but I think it was from the Christian challenge blog, Word Art Wednesdays.  I'm sharing my card there, and in a few other challenges as well.
 
Basic Grey Challenge Blog - Inspiration Photos - Autumn Colors - I guess my orange is a little bit light, but the card does still have orange, green and brown.  The Basic Grey products I used are the pattern paper from the Porcelain collection, and the Picadilly wooden button (which is kinda hidden behind the bow, but it's really there, and it's really from Basic Grey - I promise!!!  I even shared the link (below) to where you can buy them.
 
Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes Using Simon Says Stamp Products.  The product I used from their awesome store is the wooden button from Basic Grey (rather hidden by my bow), but here is the link in case you'd like some - they're BEAUTIFUL! - Basic Grey Picadilly Wooden Buttons
 
Sister Act Card Challenges - Challenge #25 - Anything Goes
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #98 - Anything Goes
 
God bless you all for stopping by!  I'm still hoping to get more followers if you would be so kind.  I would love to have you follow my blog, and I would love to follow yours.
 
Sierra

8 comments:

  1. Sierra, this is a beautiful card. The orange is perfect, I have leaves floating by my window to prove it. Let us both go forth today with this verse in our minds,
    We so love to see your artwork. Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Remember you can post up to FIVE of your beautiful projects this week .
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    We have a Facebook page and would love to see you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautiful DP and scripture and cute button peeking out from the ribbon. I hope your doing well, sending a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the Scripture and the beautiful background you put it on! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes He will! Love the scripture and I remember that paper from Basic Grey....So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) I love red and kraft together and the verse is lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at BG Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete