Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Create In Me

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."
    -Psalm 51:10
I will admit that I have made a lot of really big mistakes in my life.  I think that's one of the reasons why I love this Bible verse so much.  It reminds me that I don't have to live in the sins of my past, and that I don't have to continue making the same mistakes over and over again.  God doesn't hold my past against me.  Whew!!!  That's a huge relief.
 
Ever since I've made some really awesome new friends - Ginny, Patti and Lisa - from my church - I almost feel like I'm starting over fresh.  They encourage me to do what's right, and they are so much fun!  They're the ones who got me into scrapbooking or card-making, and they are those Proverbs 17:17 kind of friends who I know will always be there for me.
 
I am going to enter this Bible verse card in some challenges - Here.......
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Animal Antics (I used three butterflies) - Closes September 11
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamping All-Stars - My "ALL STAR" stamps are my scripture stamps.  They are the ones I seem to pull out again and again.  LOVE THEM!  P.S.  I also love Simon Says Stamp!!! - Closes September 7

V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog - #15 - Washi Tape - I used a bright green washi tape to match my pattern paper (Well, it sorta matches...LOL)
 
Word Art Wednesdays - #96 - Anything Goes Challenge, Closes September 10
 
I'm still looking for more challenges where I can share my cards.  If you know of any that would be a good fit for this card, please let me know.  I need to find some more places where I can enter.
 
I appreciate anyone who actually stops by my blog.  If you want to follow my blog, I will happily follow yours too.  You can see I don't have many "followers" yet so I appreciate any comments or followers I can get.  I want to meet more people and learn about more challenges, so feel free to leave me any constructive criticism you want.  My good friend from church is still helping me A LOT with my blog and stuff, and I'm super grateful for that.  That's just another blessing from God!
 
Have an AWESOME RAD DAY!
 
Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra, Beautiful card you have made here and I am so blessed by your post. God bless you for wanting to make a change and stop making the same mistakes over and over again. God will honor that. By the way, I am giving away a Prima Doll on my blog, so stop by and check it out. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, lovely design and papers. Your Psalm is lovely and fabulous details!!

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, green and brown are one of my favourite colour palettes and it works so well on your card. Beautiful text and I love the added dimensional butterflies. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe!! elle est très réussi, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH so pretty and the butterflies look like they are releasing you from any of those mistakes that 'we've' all made. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Sierra. God's precious Word has a powerful way of healing our past and giving us hope for the future. Thank you for sharing your talents with us, sharing from your heart, and playing along in our challenge this week. I hope you will stop by again soon. You can share up to 5 times per week. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete