Monday, August 26, 2013

Happiness

For some kids heading back to school, it may not be "happiness".  But for the little ones I know who are heading back to school, I sure hope it does mean a year of happiness, fun, safety, learning and great memories.
I'm entering a few challenges with this little tag.  Here they are......
 
Eureka Stamps - #54 - Be Sentimental - I used this "Happiness" sentiment which is a rub-on

The Kraft Journal - #135 Copy Your Favorite Designer - This is how I thought of making tags for challenges...through one of my many "scrapbooking idols", Miss Rea Custer of The Antique Wardrobe. - I used Tim Holtz Ruler Ribbon and Red Polka Dot Washi Tape from The Kraft Outlet
 
Simon Says Stamp - Simon Says......"Back To School"
 
Word Art Wednesday - #94 - Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations - #225 - "Back to School"

That's all for today!  Please leave me a comment, or better yet, become a new follower of my blog, and I will do the same for you.  It means SO MUCH for me.

Sierra
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra, I just love your tag, that little book worm, the ribbon, the staples, the edging on the tag, the washi, all wonderful elements to make that perfect tag. And of course your own original creativity to put it all together. I am so humbled that you are my friend and enjoy my creations so much. I love you dearly, and pray only the best for you. God bless you and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag! I love the cute little book worm and all the sweet little touches. Thanks so much for sharing your tag in our challenge this week, and please join us again soon. You can share up to 5 projects per week, and we LOVE having you join us!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra
    Thanks for the invite.
    I am now a Google follower but would love to follow by email.
    Let me know if you put a email gadget on your blog.
    This is such a cute tag.
    Where did that cute bookworm come from?
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I am looking for your profile - will look a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Sierra, the image is super cute and I love the ribbon.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the image! Thanks for joining Cupcake Inspirations Back to School Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable tag! LOVE this for back to school!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our Copy your Favorite Designer Challenge!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sierra!
    Your tag is just so adorable! I love the chalkboard look and the little bookworm is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal♥

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is precious! That bookwork is was too ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable! Thanks for entering the Eureka! Stamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sierra...Love your tag! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just started entering contest so far no luck, lol But the best part is making the cards and sharing anyways, well for me it is. Hugs and good luck.. Hope to see more of your cards...Hugs.Patti

    ReplyDelete