Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet Little Tag

I saw a few challenges that I wanted to enter this week, so I decided to make a sweet little gift tag.  I used some Basic Grey Urban Prairie pattern paper, a rub-on from Pebbles in My Pocket that I rubbed onto a piece of canvas, and a heart accent.  I also added some ribbons at the top.
I'm going to enter these challenges:
 
Basic Grey Challenge Blog - Challenge #99 - Make a Tag - I used Basic Grey's Urban Prairie pattern paper
 
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #90 - Anything Goes
 
Simon Says Stamp & Show Vintage Challenge Blog - Ode to Sunshine.  What do we find in the sunshine?  Beautiful flowers, bees, leaves, etc.  So I thought my tag really fit this fun challenge.
 
That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 
Sierra


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra! Thanks for stopping by to share your cute little tag with us in this week's challenge. It's so nice when you are able to join us. Have a great week and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag Sierra! Love the little bumble bee! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sierra, I just love your tag, the swirl and little critter are cute touches. I hope your doing well and always love stopping by to see what you have created. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous tag Sierra, I love your colours and papers - your details are gorgeous!!

    Thanks so much for joining Basic Grey Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete