Monday, June 17, 2013

Kraft is Kool

I like using kraft paper and embellishments.  I found a couple of challenges where I could share a kraft card so I decided to use some and enter.  I like the look of kraft (which is shabby and rough) along side soft and pretty pattern papers.  This was a scrap of paper I had left from the gorgeous Girls' Paperie collection.  I'm almost completely out of these papers and I can't find more of them ANYWHERE.  It's a nice combination, I thought.  The sentiment is from Verve Rubber Stamps.
These are the challenges I found where I can share this card.
 
The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog - Felt, Twine or Burlap - I used baker's twine, kraft paper and a Tim Holtz Journaling Ticket
 
Paper Playtime Challenges - Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
 
 
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #84 - Anything Goes
 
Some of you have left me such nice comments.  Please know that I really do appreciate it.
 
Sierra

5 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty!! Thanks so much for stopping by to share with us again this week.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra...your card is so pretty. I really like the kraft base on this and the pretty cardstock rectangle that you've added. It reminds me of vintage wallpaper. So pretty. I also like your little embellishment with the ribbon and button. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty kraft card! Really lovely sentiment too. I hate when you find a paper you really love and then it gets discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple yet elegant creation. Love the ticket where you stamped your sentiment. Very pretty. Thanks for blessing us with such a wonderful project this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage look and the ticket with the sentiment is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete