Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just Because

You know how sometimes you just want to give someone a card "just because"?  Well, that's how I felt this week.  I have a friend who I just felt needed a "pick-me-up" and so I made her this card just to let her know that I was thinking about her.
The sentiment turned out a little bit fuzzy in my photo, but it says "Just Because", and it's from Paper Sweeties.  I got a few of their super cute stamps from an on-line friend, and I hope to eventually get some more.  They have really cute paper doll type stamps, sweet sentiments (like this one), darling images, and fluffy seam binding (which I don't own, but LOVE).
 
 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog - #82 - Anything Goes/Uplifting or Encouraging

Simon Says Stamp & Show Vintage Challenge Blog - Brought To You By the Letter S - For the letter "S", I used simple STRIPS of patterned paper for the base of my card.  I hope that qualifies.
 
I'm still hoping to get some new followers on my blog - if you're interested in following me, I'd be happy to follow your blog too!!
 
Sierra

10 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Sierra. Thanks for sharing with us again this week. We enjoy having you play along with us, and hope to see more of your lovely art in the weeks ahead. God bless you as you create and share your work.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Sierra! I love the papers you used and so happy you joined us this month at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Sierra, I just don't know what you were talking about, this is DARLING!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and the sweet bloggy love you left, I really appreciated it!! But seriously, your little card is adorable and DOES hold a candle! :)I wish I could pull off the shabby / vintage look like this but alas, it never works for me. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, love those strips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra, how pretty! Love all the pretty dp you used. This will certainly brighten the day of your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Love the stripes of paper! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sierra!!! What an absolutely darling card you've created!! I just love how you used your Paper Sweeties sentiment in the frame for our sketch challenge this month at Paper Sweeties ... thanks so much for sharing your work with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sierra - love these colors - perfect choices for this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the different patterned panels and the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us for the challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely and I am sure your friend will be touched by it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete