Friday, May 17, 2013

Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

There's a really cute color combination challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and thought I would make something to try to play in this challenge.  They are sponsored by Downtown Tape (which I LOVE) and I have just been getting into using washi tapes as you can see on this project.
It's just a glass dish that I put some chocolates inside of, and covered with a doily.  Then, to bring in the colors of this challenge, I added some washi tapes and a flower that I got at my Michael's Store.  I like these flowers because they look kinda like Prima flowers, but they are much cheaper.  This other picture kinda shows the candy in the dish.
I still don't have many people ever stop by my blog, but if anyone wants to play along in this challenge, I'm sure they would love to have you join the fun.  Here is the link.
 
 
I hope to get some comments, and if you want to follow me I will follow you back.
 
Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Sierra,
    I love this project and your use of Washi tape! Good luck on winning some from Downtown Tape! I agree that shopping around for different flowers is easier on the budget (and leaves more for tape)! So glad you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations! So hope you'll join us again next week (tomorrow).
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indy and Tina! You guys have an awesome DT and I cannot believe I won this challenge. I don't want to be greedy, so I won't enter this week but will be back for sure!
      Thanks again,
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Oops, I meant Sunday, not Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creations, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gift. Cannot go wrong with chocolate.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete