Monday, May 6, 2013

Basic Grey Mix & Match

I have a lot of  Basic Grey papers, so I thought I would enter the challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges and mix and match some of the sweet papers I have.  I'm just getting started with blogging and posting cards, and I'm really trying to fit in.  There are so many talented people out there, but I enjoy creating.  So, here I go again.

 

Basic Grey Challenges - Challenge #93 - Mix & Match - I mixed and matched up three various Basic Grey patterned papers, some Basic Grey Laser Die-Cut borders, and some Basic Grey Infuse Sugar Alphabets for the words.
 
Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations - Monochromatic Colors - Obviously PINK
 
V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog - Challenge #11 - Mother's Day Theme
 
Pile It On - Challenge #18 - For A Mother
 
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Challenge #38 - For Mother's Day

Word Art Wednesday  - Challenge #78 - Anything Goes

My Craft Spot By Kimberly - Challenge #96 - For  Mom

Those flowers I used are from Michaels, but they look a little bit like the expensive Prima flowers.  That always makes me happy when I find a good deal.  If you leave a comment, I would be really pleased.  I haven't figured out yet how to add the "followers" button, but I will keep working on that.
 
Sierra

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra - very pretty card for a Mom and thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge. Here is a link that might help you with adding followers to blogger http://smallbusiness.chron.com/enable-followers-blogger-30358.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! You are so sweet to help me. I'm just getting started and appreciate any help I can get.

      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Sierra,
    Not only do you fit in, before you know it you will be the leader of a pack. The card is really adorable. I also love get getting sweet deals.
    We love seeing what you have created and posted with us this week. God Bless you,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    PS I joined your site, please come and see sunburned Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Pretty in pink monochromatic card.
    thank you for joining simple salutations #43. good luck in drawing
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The stitching looks amazing and love the pretty flowers:)
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful,love all the elements.
    Many thanks for joining in the Basic Grey CHallenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    PS you have indicated you would be interested in guest designing for us - could you email me at cathywallington@yahoo.co.uk please for more details. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the flowers you added! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
    Gwenhttp://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Loved how you mixed and matched! I want to do that BG challenge too!!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and thanks for participating in our CHOCOLATE, COFFEE and CARDS challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the stitching you've added. Such a lovely touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Especially like the stitching & edge punches used. I cannot sew for the life of me. Use faux stitching sometimes. Like the look that stitching adds. Like the way you have layered the edge punch trim.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete